(October 14) We have concluded our online qualifying events for the 2014 Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge. We would like to thank all of the players for their participation this past year. The 2014 BCBC is shaping up to be the biggest contest ever with 250 or more players, of which 74 qualified through BCQualify. The expected BCBC purse should be over $650,000. Thank you!
Players may still sign up to compete in the BCBC at Santa Anita, Keeneland or Aqueduct on October 31 and November 1. The buy-in is $10,000. Please contact Tim Schram at (859) 422-2658 or email@example.com for more information about playing.
Welcome to the Official Online Qualifying Site for the Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge (BCBC).
The BCBC is the most lucrative and exclusive live bankroll handicapping contest in the world. Similar to the World Series of Poker, the BCBC has a $10,000 buy-in to participate.
- Cash prize pool of over $500,000 expected in 2014
- Two days of championship racing with first class amenities and access at the Breeders' Cup World Championships
- The BCBC Finals are at Santa Anita Park on October 31 and November 1, 2014
- BCQualify.com is your best bet to earna $10,000 BCBC entry fee for a fraction of the $10,000 buy-in price
- Two of the top three 2013 BCBC finishers qualified on BCQualify.com
- The top 15 finishers in BCBC Finals also earn a spot in the 2015 DRF/NTRA National Handicapping Championship
2013 BCBC Results: There were a record 182 players and $480,000 in prize money at the 2013 BCBC at Santa Anita Park. Peter Behr won the championship by turning his $7,500 bankroll into $124,115 – plus the $200,000 first prize - collecting $324,115, a BCBC record! And Peter qualified on BCQualify.com, turning a $110 entry fee into $324,115. Kevin McFarland won a total of $219,737 in an outstanding second place effort. In third place was another BCQualify.com entrant, Garett Skiba, who won an impressive $100,278. Check out the Highlights page for more on the 2013 BCBC and past contests!
LIVE tournaments have been added to the BCBC schedule, please click for the LIVE EVENTS.
Check out the Schedule page for a list of contests.
See About BCBC for rules and other information.
Check out Highlights for past contests, winners and more.
To get started, familiarize yourself with the sections located in the above menu bar. After that, check the contest schedule, and once you are ready to play, Purchase Entries.