(May 19) Today’s contest is complete. The top 17 finishers will advance to the Sunday, May 26th Round Two final. All Round Two qualifiers will be notified via email this week. There will be a total of 50 Round Two entries and FOUR (4) full $10,000 BCBC spots will be awarded in the Sunday, May 26th event. Thank you for participating.
Welcome to the Official Online Qualifying Site for the Breeders’’ Cup Betting Challenge (BCBC).
The BCBC is the year's most lucrative and exclusive live bankroll handicapping contest, with a $10,000 buy-in to participate:
- Cash prize pool of up to $500,000
- Two days of championship racing with deluxe accommodations at this year's Breeders' Cup World Championships
- The BCBC Finals are at Santa Anita Park on November 1-2
- BCQualify.com is your best bet to win your $10,000 BCBC entry fee for a fraction of the price
- Top 12 finishers in BCBC Finals earn a spot in the 2014 DRF/NTRA National Handicapping Championship
2012 BCBC Results: With a record 138 players at the 2012 BCBC at Santa Anita Park, Patrick McGoey won for the second straight year, collecting $255,341! Christian Hellmers won $144,525 finishing second yet again, and the third place finisher, Dustin Moore, earned $102,400. Check out the Highlights page for more on the 2012 BCBC, past contests and more!
LIVE tournaments have been added to the BCBC schedule, please click for the LIVE EVENTS.
Check out the Schedule page for a list of contests.
See About BCBC for rules and other information.
Check out Highlights for past contests, winners and more.
To get started, familiarize yourself with the sections located in the above menu bar. After that, check the contest schedule, and once you are ready to play, Purchase Entries.